Daniel Salaciak <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 8 Nov 2007 22:17:58 +0100
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. I hope I attached tiny images this
time (not great quality but hopefully readable). Let me try to simplify my
current predicament because I'm wondering what you all do if you automate
signups for your Lists AND Listservs or only your lists?  Is the signup process
automated to the point where you don’t need to get involved as
administrators?  Let me briefly explain:

000219d.png shows our listserv signup screen.  (It's a clone of Listserv
graphics but not really the Listserv app).

000220d.png shows the message that (thanks to Ben and others)
displays 'You must now check your email to confirm your signup'. (It's a clone
of Listserv graphics but not really the Listserv app).

000221d.png shows the email confirmation message and link to confirm

000222d.png shows that the user has been added to the list. But, the user
has been linked back INTO the actual Listserv 15.0 app now. How can I direct
the user from the user's mailbox confirmation link to a generic page that
says 'Thanks for signing up'?!  Is that possible to do?

What do you do when new users sign up for a particular list? Does the new
user have to also sign up for the Listserv (besides the individual list)?  If the
user has to sign up for the listserv, can that process be automated?  Is it
recommended that all users sign up for the listserv before signing up for
individual lists?  What’s missing in my brain to tie this whole process together?!

Regards,

Dan