Fri, 11 Jun 1999 09:42:45 -0600
Here is another response from yahoo.com .. note this came via the postmaster@
address .. and does have some info and suggestions if the problems continue..
.. CK

Date sent:              Thu, 10 Jun 1999 15:01:43 -0700
To:                     Angus <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Re: yahoo having problems?  (KMM3883806C0KM)
From:                   Yahoo Mail <[log in to unmask]>
Send reply to:          Yahoo Mail <[log in to unmask]>

Thank you for your email.

We believe that the problem you were experiencing was  a transient one
that shouldn't persist.  The problem may have been caused by our system,
or perhaps by your web browser or Internet connection.  Whatever the case,
we apologize for any inconvenience that it caused.

If you continue to experience the problem, please reply to this message
describing it in as much detail as possible,  including the steps you take
leading up to it, how often it occurs, and the exact text of any error
messages that  you receive.  This information will help us to provide a
solution more quickly.

If the problem continues please email us with a list of Yahoo! users that
are having their mail bounced.

Thanks for using Yahoo!.

<<snip copy of my email to [log in to unmask]>>