Fri, 9 Oct 1992 10:49:57 -0500
Thank you to all who responded with suggestions for "I Did it Right...
They were all good suggestions.  I used some and not others as I
felt they fit the theme of the article or not.

I'm going to have to rewrite it, though.  Just after I posted it, someone
wrote to AUTOCAT for a friend who had changed jobs and forgot to unsub
before she moved.  She can't subscribe (you're already subscribed) nor
unsubscribe.  The one instance where one's real name is used in a command
and I forgot it!  Ooops!

Thanks again,

Douglas Winship  Austin, Texas  [log in to unmask]