Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 14:55:55 -0400
If I understand what you're saying, the DISTRIBUTE command has nothing to do what so ever with [subscription]  list proceessing; therefore, the list keywords e.g., NOTEBOOK= and PRIME-TIME= (sp?) are not involved.

DISTRIBUTE is useful in circumstances where you need to do:

1) one-time mailings
2) list distribution diagnostics that can't be solved through careful analysis of bounces or other list functions like active/passive probing
3) [maybe others]