Jessica Rasku <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 15:26:30 -0700
On Thu, 16 Sep 1999, Bill Hill wrote:

> I am a new list owner and am running into a problem that neither I nor
> my list administrator can seem to solve.  We are using a just
> purchased copy of version 1.8d.  The problem is that with the list I
> just set up, when someone subscribes not only does he/she get a copy
> of the standard signup message but the list owner also receives a
> carbon copy of the signup message for every new subscriber.  How do I
> turn off the carbon copies to the list owner for messages that are
> sent automatically to list subscribers?  Thanks.

        I get that on a list that is subscribe by-owner, and has two
owners on it.  I always thought this was a good feature, as I can see when
my co-owner has added someone, and she can see when I have added
someone... But I can see how this can be annoying if there is a lot of
list trafic.  Is this a ``feature'' in other cases also?

                                                        Jessica

--
Jessica Rasku, Box 270, Rossland, B.C., V0G 1Y0, (250) 362-5701,
LinuxBox: (250) 362-9668.

List manager: [log in to unmask]
     send command help ---- To get help with majordomo
               or lists ---- To get a list of all lists on server.