Josie O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 08:40:08 -0700
It isn't a him -- it is a her and I would not post my credit card info
anyway.  : )

I sent it to the forum by mistake -- sorry you guys.  I was so frustrated
because this was supposed to be taken care of three months ago and without
any further notice, they threw the CyberScots list on hold.  And if any of
you know a bunch of dog owners, my mail box has been swamped with screaming
Mimi's.

Sorry for the mistake.

Josie O'Brien
CyberScots List Owner -- (I think)