Bob Zenhausern <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 8 Dec 1994 09:39:26 EST
Is this commercialization of the nets?  Can a message like this be posted?

Dear Listowner,
I'm asking you if it is possible to spread to your subscribers the
following information:
A collegue of mine (Chinato Maria Grazia) and I (Serenella Besio) we've
published in Italy a book on the rehabilitation in childhood.
Its title is "LINEAMENTI DI RIABILITAZIONE IN ETA EVOLUTIVA".
It describes the history of the rehabilitation of four cases both from a
semiotic and a constructivist point of view: in fact it would introduce the
systemic approach in the rehabilitation field.
If someone is interested and knows Italian language, we could send it
(italian L. 25.000 for the book plus mail taxes).
We're also interesting in its translation, if someone has some contact with
a publishing group and could help us.

Please, respond personally to me, NOT TO THE LIST.

Thank you very much.

Serenella Besio                           tel: +39 10 64751
Istituto per le Tecnologie Didattiche               6575323
Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche                  6475343
via De Marini, 6
Torre di Francia                        fax: +39 10 6475300
16149  GENOVA - ITALY    e-mail:[log in to unmask]