Tom Rawson <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 11:06:50 -0600
On 9 Jul 01, Michael Shannon wrote:

> Yes, all non-quiet owners get a copy of the request.  Make sure your owners
> talk to eachother so they don't all attempt to subscribe the same people.

Thanks.  I am now realizing that I don't really understand how
subscription by owner works (note to LSoft -- the manual is pretty skimpy
in this area).  Are subscriptions then confirmed via the OK mechanism, or
does the owner need to send an explicit Subscribe command?  Also with
subscription by owner what takes the place of the address verification
provided by Open,Confirm?  Just a careful manual examination of the
message headers by the owner?

-----
Tom Rawson           [log in to unmask]