Stratton Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 17:51:14 -0400
this is more a site maintainer question but i need to know where the digest
resides on the server within the listserv program.  a friend of mine is
'maintaining' a list for me in the absence of the real maintainer and he's
not exactly sure about the location of everything.  our problem is we have
a huge digest file that won't truncate daily.  i've tried switching to
digest= no and resetting it with a smaller size value to no avail.  the
digest will not clear itself...it just keeps building and it's now up to
315k.  i feel our only solution is to delete it manually...

thanks in advance,

stratton

cs:  'temperamental'...ebtg