"Stan V. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 13 Feb 2006 09:54:19 EST

In a message dated 2/13/2006 8:44:17 A.M. Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

What  happens when you email yourself w/o LISTSERV  involvement?

I get EVERY email including emails I send to myself.

Do you think Siegfried's comment is on the mark?  Gmail is becoming  rather
popular.  There should be a workaround.

Is there a way to have the listserv work around the sender being me?

Stan

In a message dated 2/13/2006 8:36:12 A.M. Central Standard Time,