Judith Hopkins <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 08:49:23 -0400
On Tue, 16 Jun 1998, Paul Maddox wrote:

> On Mon, 15 Jun 1998, Judith Hopkins wrote:
>

> > one brief one for use in-house.  When I complete my message I use CONTROL
> > R to invoke the appropriate file, which goes wherever I have placed my
> > cursor.

> That sounds like a good way of doing it.. So, you're importing a file at
> that point?

     Exactly!  Here's my fullest signature block.

Judith Hopkins                          Phone:  716 645-2796
Central Technical Services              FAX:    716 645-5955
University at Buffalo                   E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Buffalo, NY  14260-2200             http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~ulcjh
        Listowner of [log in to unmask]
    (http://ublib.buffalo.edu/libraries/units/cts/autocat)

    The views expressed are my own and not those of UB or its Libraries