Thu, 21 Dec 1995 19:15:45 -0600
> up the same as the rest of the subsribers.  Any ideas on how I can stop

> The message that you sent was opened by the following:

I suggest you ask the person to configure her mailer so it doesn't send
such messages.  If doesn't know how, talk to wcsr.com, maybe they can
help.

You're using Pine, aren't you?  I don't think there's a way to auto-reject
such things but you might check.  You don't have it configured to request
acknowledgement, do you?

Douglas
       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L