Liz Marr <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 13:30:52 -0800
OK, now I'm really confused.  I manage a list where the members are
set to "Editor" using the "Editor= command"  -- Editor= listowner,
(listname)

I've always thought that even with this setting, if I set someone to
REVIEW, then their posts would not go through.  Am I
misunderstanding the option?  I checked, the the individual we are trying
to review is also set NOEDITOR, so what's the deal?  The reason that
folks are editor in the first place is that the list also receives outside
messages upon occasion, and we want to be able to approve them and
let them go through.  Help!

Liz Marr