Mark McCranie <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 13 Jan 2021 18:20:36 -0500
Liam- thank you for your detailed response.

I'll reach out to our admin team to inquire about the archive interval setting.

Given the state of things, are there options for pulling archived content into the list activity report tool? Other options for analyzing this data?

Also- are there any plans that you are aware of that would allow list activity reporting on archived content (i.e., select your archived/monthly report)? Seems like this would be a very helpful feature.

Mark