Paul Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 14:55:25 -0500
On 9/14/2005 8:38 AM, Barbara Robinson wrote:
> We autopopulate some of our lists for classes so each day the list is
> refreshed with the most current enrollment for that class. I have
> someone who is a teaching assistant who is a co-owner of a list, but not
> a subscriber.  How can he/she receive the postings to the list without
> having to subscribe? If we made him/her a member of the list today, they
> would be off of it tomorrow because of the repopulating.  Thanks.

One way to address this issue would be to create a sub-list for this list,
and subscribe the TA to the sub-list. We use this technique with a list
which is periodically refreshed with "faculty" addresses extracted
automatically from our administrative system. There are several individuals
who are not classified as faculty, but who need to receive copies of messages
posted to this list.

--
Paul Russell
Senior Systems Administrator