"Pauline M. Gabriel" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 22:35:37 -0500
On 15 Sep 00, at 9:52, Nathan Brindle wrote:

> Yes, but a) you already said you didn't want to do a probe,

I didn't because as I understand it, only lurkers get this, and I want
everyone to get the reminder....when I was thinking of the example,
I couldn't remember specifics (hence the request for help), and
didn't realise they were basically one and the same.  Guess I
remembered more than I thought I did.  Pays to read the manual
cover to cover once or twice. ;)

> and b) this
> isn't a command :) and it certainly wasn't what I was thinking about
> for what you want to do.

Okay, so command was a bad word to use on my behalf....you'll
have to excuse the prego-brain, I don't always thing and type the
same thought process. :)
Pauline M. Gabriel               [log in to unmask]
i-barc,smalldogs,dog-rescue,pegasus-lstowners Listowner
to keep up-to-date with our expectant first child
Contents of this message are covered by copyright by
the author, and may NOT be forwarded, or quoted without
express written permission.