John Lyon <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 02:42:42 -0400
> Hi;
>
> I would like to take some stuff out of my mail.tpl file, but not delete
> it.
>
> Is there a "comment" symbol ( like "//" in c++ ) I can use to comment
> the code out ?

Not that I'm aware of.  You can place  .qq  on the first line to disable that
template. Assuming you are talking about your listname.mailtpl file, just use the
text you want to use in that template. If later you want the original text back, just
delete that template from your listname.mailtpl file, or, just get it from the
default.mailtpl file.