Debbie Douglass <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 14 May 1997 13:24:46 EDT
I currently have my list set up with the following options to
provide self-moderation, i.e. all my subscribers may post
unrestricted and all posts by non-subscribers are forwarded to
the list-owner for approval.

* Send= Editor
* Editor= [log in to unmask],(listname)

I recently tried to implement a 5 message per day limit with
'Daily-Threshold' and ran into the fact that editors are excluded
from the limit.

Is there any other way to set up my list so that all posts from
non-subscribers are forwarded to me AND still have a per-day posting
limit?

-Debbie Douglass

[log in to unmask]    : May your sword always be within
Systems Administrator               : reach and may your Foe's skill
GTE Government Systems, Needham, MA : and luck be less than your own.