Pat Letendre <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 28 Sep 2005 14:37:41 -0600
Many thanks to those who replied to "Editing posts in Eudora  - redux".

Special thanks to Liz Marr. Liz told me about how easy it was to edit
and approve posts using Pegasus (free software), and provided
instructions on how to configure it. I downloaded Pegasus, tried it,
and have decided to use it for managing the list.

For Eudora users, I recommend that you get Pegasus to manage lists.
 From what I can see, it's not as good overall as Eudora, but for
editing and approving it's dead simple! See
http://www.ualberta.ca/~pletendr/pegasus-listserv.html

Cheers, Pat