"Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 22 Feb 1995 16:03:00 EST
>As a Listserv list owner, how can I view concealed subscribers?  Any help
>you may be able to provide will be greatly appreciated. /<[log in to unmask]>

There is no single command to view (only) concealed subscribers.
To review all subscribers (both concealed and non-), note
your listserv

GET listname (NOLock

or

Q listname FOR *@*

This latter command will require you to interpret LISTSERV's internal
flags for specifically for the encoded CONCEAL option.  The former
command interprets those flags for you.

/Pete