Tue, 30 Nov 1999 00:39:00 -0600
On Mon, 29 Nov 1999, Liz Marr wrote:
> On 29 Nov 99, at 0:43, Winship  wrote:
> > *that* address in the  Editor= line.  If it is merely an address
> > subsumed in ,(listname) it will not override REVIEW.

> Then that brings me back to my original question -- how in tarnation did
> those message get to the list when none of the listowners were
> approving them?  (we were all seeing them)  Here are the list settings:

Ok, Liz.  You are using  Send= editor,hold   and
Editor= your@address,(yourlist)
then a slew of "moderators."  Never having tried it I can not tell you
what Send= Editor,hold  plus lots of "moderators" will do, from my
experience. As a test, you might change it to simply  Send= Editor
leaving your Editor=    alone and see what happens.

By the way, is that double comma in Digest= intentional ?  Oh, and my
understanding is that Digest= Yes,Same   means use the settings of
Notebook= , but you have Notebook= No  so there is no "same" to refer to
and your Digest ought not work, by my understanding.  Does your Digest
work?             Douglas