Hilander <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 21 Dec 1996 10:08:05 -0800
Hi,
     I'm really new at being a listowner, so please be kind and realize that
my 'techspeak' is very poor.  OK, here's what has happened.  I've had two
'subscribed' members to the list suddenly dropped from the list with no
notification.  Right now it is a very small list of about 40 members.  I
really don't think anyone is doing the DELETE command (even if they did,
shouldn't the person being deleted receive some kind of notice?).  Any ideas
on why this might be happening?  What can I do to prevent it?
This is how it is set up right now:
*  Review= Private
*  Subscription= Open
*  Send= Private
*  Notify= Yes
*  Reply-to= List,Ignore
*  Ack= Msg
*  Notebook=Yes,/local/usr/local/mail/listserv/notebooks/tarot-l,Monthly,Public
*
*  Owner= [log in to unmask]  Tea Prentice
*  Errors-To= Owners
*  Auto-Delete=Yes,Full-Auto,Delay(3),Max(10)

Thanks for any help,
Tea