John Witherspoon <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 9 Jun 1998 23:40:51 -0400
Some time ago I recall reading or hearing about a way to set a header such
that once a subscriber had submitted his first post and had it approved by
the editor or moderator, his subsequent posts would be allowed through
automatically (i.e. once he had proved himself worthy of submitting
worthwhile material).

Maybe I'm imaging a non-existant function that combining several steps
(perhaps involving or including default options = review) into one, but if
someone can point me to where this is discussed in the list owners' manual
(I already tried to find the information) or otherwise clue me in I'd
appreciate it.

-- John