Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 17 Jun 1998 15:57:09 -0400
I understood Eric's response differently than you interpretted it.  It
seemed to me that Eric was quoting from Business Administration 101 --
provide your customers what they need or suffer the consequences.  Of
course that means that company must prioritize and do what they have to
do to stay in business.  It also means that some customers are going to
be unhappy, but (hopefully) most will be happy.

So in lieu of a formal L-Soft users' group, maybe some one would like to
volunteer to create, organize, and moderate a list (maybe with TOPICS)
that represent *all* users (and their opinions/needs/wishes) of L-Soft
products?  That way the loudest or most verbose people (and who may not
represent the needs of the "majority") do not monopolize L-Soft's
attention and L-Soft can spend more of their time developing and
improving products and off-load the categorization and prioritization to
the user community?