Karen Reznek <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 09:45:23 -0400
We recently had to set a list member to nomail nopost while sorting out
a problem they had caused. While the subscriber can't set back to post,
they can set back to mail. Is there a way, or could there be a way, to
set someone to nomail that only a listowner can set them back to mail?
And can nopost include eliminating access to the archives and subscriber
base so that possible mischief can be prevented? Under the current
circumstances, we would have to unsubscribe the member -- which we would
prefer not to do unless the circumstances do not resolve in their favor
(Innocent until proven guilty).

Thanks!
--
Karen Reznek