Paul Maddox <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 09:04:42 +0100
Hi.

On Mon, 15 Jun 1998, Judith Hopkins wrote:

>   Not necessary.  There are at least 2 ways to avoid that in Pine and, I
I've had an email which told me how to avoid this. :-)

> presume, other mailers. One, used by a colleague of mine, does invoke the
> automatic signature block whenever he composes a new message.  He just
> pushes it down and types the message above it.
Indeed that is a suitable method. However, it's not completly efficient
when I'm typing quite a number of emails, and using quotes.

> one brief one for use in-house.  When I complete my message I use CONTROL
> R to invoke the appropriate file, which goes wherever I have placed my
> cursor.
That sounds like a good way of doing it.. So, you're importing a file at
that point?

Paul.

--
Sent from darksky.zetnet.co.uk, running Linux 2.0.33. sendmail 8.8.8.
Listserver online!: [log in to unmask],  body="help"

 The programmers of old were mysterious and profound. We cannot fathom
 their thoughts, so all we do is describe their appearance.