George Buckner <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 8 Aug 1994 19:04:00 EDT
Hi folks:

We at PSYCHE are in search of a way of managing threads within a list
so that our subscibers dont have to bother (at all) with topics which
they are not interested in.  Our subscribers come from a variety of
related disciplines, and our subject area can reasonably involve a
range of topics and approaches.  We would like to accommodate this
without making our subscribers filter out too much from their end.

It doesn't seem that LISTSERV has such a feature, short of creating
a separate list for each topic area.  Is there a creative solution
using current technology, or is LISTSERV planning to accommodate this
in future releases?

Thanks.

George Buckner
Co-owner, PSYCHE-D & PSYCHE-L