Bill Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 13 Feb 2006 11:46:51 -0500
Look at the Received: headers in the message.  THat can tell you alot
about when a message passed through each sever in the chain.

I have also copied you directly to see if there is any delay in normal
mail being sent to your BS account (You didn't complain of any).

---

"Solving the spam problem is like curing cancer. It's not one disease but
100 diseases, each with their own issues."  -- John Levine co-chairman of
the independent Antispam Research Group, part of the Internet Engineering
Task Force.

"LISTSERV list owners' forum" <[log in to unmask]> wrote on
02/13/2006 10:47:20 AM: