Nick Laflamme <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 13 Dec 1994 14:03:22 EST
I suspect it's overkill and drastic to hope that aol.com, netcom.com,
prodigy.com (well, maybe not them), and others will hold their subscribers
to a particular code of behavior before the fact.  None of them are
notorious for not caring after the fact, and I wouldn't hold them to a
higher standards of preventing this sort of stuff than I'd hold myself to.

I appreciate your frustration, but it's a bit harsh to shoot the common
carrier. (No, legally, they aren't common carriers. They should be, but....)