David Rowell <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 14 Apr 2018 16:23:11 -0400
Hi

I'm running the Lite version of this lovely software - thanks to the developers for extending a well featured free version.

I am trying to send out digest messages, but can't seem to get them formatted as I hope.  I would like them NOT to be all plaintext, and I would like to first have an index of the messages, then the messages not as attachments but continuing on in the email body.  Sort of like how Yahoo Groups sends out messages.

Note also, please, that it is common for the messages to have attachments, and I'd like these to be preserved as attachments to the digest message, too.

Is this possible?  If so, would someone kindly tell me what to configure and how?  I've tried a couple of different settings but nothing seems to result in the layout I'm hoping to achieve.

Lastly, and I hope this isn't the approach I'd have to adopt, but if this is not possible, can anyone recommend any other free mail list type program I could use (I'm not being cheap, but the list is for a group of rail hobbyists, it isn't a commercial thing).

Many thanks for any advice anyone can offer

David.