Dave Lampson <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 13 Sep 1995 21:55:28 -0400
I'm sure this is a super-newbie sort of question, but I just set up a
moderated list, and I can't seem to figure out how the moderator is
supposed to be able to control the messages, subject lines, and content.
There is virtually no information on this is the Listserv documentation.
I've got the submissions coming back to be for approval, but how do I
modify subject lines, originator names, and other items so the complete
posting is appropriate for distribution?

Is there a FAQ or other resource that will give me step-by-step
directions on how to modify submissions for distribution back to the
list?  I'm moving my list from Majordomo which gives the moderator
complete control over everything.  It's not clear how Listserv provides
the same functionality and "trial and error" is not getting me anywhere.

Thanks,

Dave