Elizabeth Mann <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 09:47:20 -0400
At 09:53 AM 7/12/2001 AST4ADT, Russ Hunt said.
>When I asked how to find other outfits doing this, I guess I meant to
>ask how Elizabeth Mann found the ones she mentioned --
>
>I can't find anything on cpdmail.com or chrisdowney.net; 2s2i does
>seem to be a similar surveillance program, but it's not clear to me
>how I'd block them; their email addresses probably wouldn't include
>the 2s2i string, I bet.
>
>                                  -- Russ

I wish I could take credit, but I can't.  Another owners list got
suspicious of the number of attempts to subscribe to lists in a short
period of time and one clever person did a "who is" and found that the
different domains were all related.

Elizabeth Mann