"Steve Pruitt (Beyond Help)" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 15:07:22 -0700
Ione Smith wrote:

> Because of an error by my co-list owner (I, of course, am perfect ;-) ), I
> have ended up with a bad subscriber address on my list. It looks like
> this: "x@@y.z" . The problem is that, even though the address appears on
> the list, the server insists that this person is not subscribed when I
> issue a "delete listname x@@y.z" command.

The methods that usually work with addresses containing odd characters are:

        delete listname "x@@y.z"
        delete listname x@*
        delete listname *@y.z

Obviously you should test either of the latter two with a query first to be
sure no other subscribers would be deleted.

Steve Pruitt