Thu, 22 Sep 2005 18:31:42 -0400
On 22 Sep 2005 at 18:18, Rich Greenberg wrote:

> On: Thu, Sep 22, 2005 at 05:57:36PM -0400,[log in to unmask]
> Wrote:
>
> } It's a gatewayed list. Gated to and from usenet to and from list.
> }
> } Can't do Send= Private. Gateway won't work.
>
> How about the combination Ben suggested a few posts ago?

I'm just reading Ben's post now, but the gist of it is that all of usenet, many whom
hate the list, and some of whom have attacked me at a concert, will loudly protest the
message they get  in regard to this. (I tell you this to let you know just how hostile
they are. They raised holy heck when they got a "your message has been forwarded
to the hwy61-l moderator" years ago, before I qq'd that message out.

Obviously, I do this list for people of good will who want no part of the other peoples'
baloney. This has allowed them to participate in the Dylan part of the dylan
discussion without having to wade through a lot of the crap that comes up, usually
from the usenet side.

I think those days might be over though.

I have to go pick up my amp from the repair guy before he closes, but will return.

Wow.

Maybe I'm not seeing something. I'll have to try to concentrate and see if I can see a
way through. I think the door has been closed on me though.

Maureen