Dennis Budd <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 20:26:15 -0500
Since the person who started this thread has access only to GroupWise,
I have another possible suggestion.

Groupwise now supports IMAP; a GroupWise server can now function as an
IMAP server (but not as a POP server).  Gary, I note from your header
that you are using Groupwise 5.2.  I was on Groupwise 5.2 when the
university killed Groupwise, and when I experimented with Groupwise's
IMAP support I found it slow, inefficient, and crash-prone (it had a
nasty tendency to crash the GroupWise server). However, if Novell has
gotten its act together and implemented stable IMAP support for
Groupwise, both Pegasus Mail and Eudora support IMAP access.  And
other persons have already explained how each of these mail programs
can be used, albeit with some hassle, to do what you want.

Dennis