Karen Strauss <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 20 May 1997 01:15:35 -0400
Does anyone know why my subscribers from AOL don't show up in the daily
monitoring reports and don't auto delete even when AOL sends back a 550
error (user unknown)?

This is annoying as some AOL users have a tendency to either delete their
screen names instead of unsubscribing to the list or to change Internet
providers frequently.

Thanks,
Karen

P.S. I finally figured out why I couldn't track down a subscriber who
wanted to unsubscribe last week. He finally sent me a copy of his list
digest and it was from a different list that happened to be on the same
subject but that has a similar name to my list. (They started their list
four months after mine.)