"Lawrence B. York" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 6 Mar 1997 19:37:00 +5EST
> Date:          Thu, 6 Mar 1997 17:01:38 -0600
> From:          Bill Harrison <[log in to unmask]>

> Is it possible to have certain mail programs, like Agent, burst a
> listserv digest into individual messages?
>
> If so, what mail programs have this capability and how does the digest
> have to be configured to do this.

   Burst, well at least seperate is possible.  The email client needs
to be MIME compatible/compliant and the users subscription settings
for the list has to include the MIME keyword.  If a digest is allowed
by the listowner, it is already configured for this feature by
default.  Upon receiving the digest, the user can then select which
message to read.  I know Pegasus has this capability as well as
Eudora Pro.  I'm not sure about Agent.

Lawrence B. York
L-Soft International, Inc.