"Eckstine, Nate" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 4 Sep 2012 08:00:30 -0700
To me it means the subscriber has the listserv on a spam filtering block. At their email server or on their desktop email client.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 7:19 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: What does "Sender denied" mean?

What does the following mean in an error report?

Last error: 5.1.0 554 5.1.0 Sender denied

It looks like it means that a subscriber tried to send an email to the listserv but was unable to. One of my subscribers sent an email to the list and it was received in normal fashion, but she did not receive it, herself, nor has she been receiving any of the listserv's posts.
Her address showed up on the error report with the notation above.

Thanks,
Pat

write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]
or click the following link: