Michael Hensley <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 17:37:20 -0400
Hi,

Since we have discovered that the DISTRIBUTE method of sending our lists
has caveats (i.e., no PRIME or NOTEBOOK access) we would like to allow our
digest moderators to send to their lists using the Web Interface Mail Merge
feature.  However, we keep getting messages saying that:

"Sorry, you are not authorized to send mail-merge jobs to the TEST_LIST
list from the address you entered in the login screen, either because you
are not a list owner or because LISTSERV is configured to restrict mail-
merge functions to the LISTSERV administrator only."

The email address in question has been added to the DIST_ALLOWED_USERS
configuration variable and as an owner of the list, however nothing seems
to work. I can't find anything else to allow access or anything that should
be dis-allowing access. Any ideas?

Thanks,

--Michael