Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 28 Jun 1998 08:48:15 -0400
|Suppose I like someone from the opposite side of the globe to be the 2nd
|moderator for 12 hrs per day, is it possible have a timer so that LISTSERV
|automatically forwards all messages to one moderator for 12 hrs and then
|switches it over to the 2nd moderator ?

Only if you had some sort of CRON job that updated the LISTSERV list
headers.  Or possibly if you and your moderators SHARED a common userid
which then could be used to generate approvals as required.  Only one of
you could/should be logged on that shared userid at a time.
--
mailto:[log in to unmask]          Tel: +1 814 863 1843
31 Shields Bldg;  University Park,  PA   16802-1202 USA