"Steve Pruitt (Beyond Help)" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 7 Dec 1996 13:30:15 -0800
Antony, send a complaint with a copy of the message to
[log in to unmask]  The guys there do a good job.

Steve Pruitt
The opinions expressed in this message are my own personal views
and do not reflect the official views of Microsoft Corporation.