John Lyon <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 4 Feb 2006 10:11:03 -0500

> Yeah, AOL is definately on my $hitlist.
> Hey - anyone at AOL on this list?  You've already lost about 100
> subscribers just due to me.  (yes, I'm on a vendetta)

I'm just about there myself Chris. AOL has been a PITA from Day 1, which has
been over 10 years now for me. I would enjoy seeing everyone do a...
Q DEL * *@AOL.COM
Filter= Also, *@aol.com
and just forget they exist.  Then let AOL deal with the backlash for a change.
They have always instituted such ridiculous measures, let's give it back to
them. However, I couldn't just immediately put something like this into effect.
I would set a date (1 or 2 months) and fully notify everyone.

It sure would be nice not to ever have to deal with AOL and their customers
again.  As it is now proposed, it doesn't sound that bad, but how many of us
are going to have to respond a thousand times "look in your junk folder" when
they begin asking what happened to my mail this time?  I'm so tired of this.