Margaret King <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 20 Jun 2006 13:36:34 -0400
Our server does that on public archives.  We didn't do
anything special to enable it - it came in with a version
upgrade at some point.  Your server might be running an
older version.

(We don't have very many lists with public archives but
there is one we keep around to show people what archives
look like.)

Margaret King
Michigan State University