Tue, 4 Jan 2000 04:59:11 -0500
Nathan,  Jacob, and others,

Thanks for the solution.
I really did RTFM, just missed the section on doubling the ampersand.

Nathan, I prefer to have a subject so that the user's mail program won't natter at
them about not having a subject.

--
- bill -

and Deborah,
and the Hounds of Heaven: Fionna, Tulia, Carina (aka "the Monster"), and Becka
visit us at: http://www.HoundsOfHeaven.com