Thu, 25 Jun 1998 08:40:36 -0500
On Thu, 25 Jun 1998, Nathan Brindle wrote:

> The problem is that your compilation notebooks aren't in the Notebook=
> path.
I KNOW that Nathan. That is precisely teh point!

> Have you considered making something like an AUTOCAT-ARCHIVE list that

Something like that is what I was orginally asking about, except
NO web attachments, never, ever, flat out final.  If I have to get an
archive list set up it will be for email searching via email and
nothing but.  However, if it will make no difference how fast the
searching via the web is I see no reson not to put the old archives
back where they belong.  I, personally, couldn't care less how long
searches via the web take, but Judith does.  If it makes no difference,
though, Judith would be willing to reassemble the archives where they
belong.  We would just have to talk Jim into doing it.

Douglas