Wed, 6 Sep 2000 14:31:42 -0500
On Wed, 6 Sep 2000, Stan Horwitz wrote:
> Its not me who has this need, its a colleague in a different department.
> Apparantly, there is discussion on the list that is not intended for this
> receptionist to see. Anyway, I thank you all for your ideas. I have
> forwarded them to my colleague who can decide which idea he prefers.

The EDITOR scheme someone else suggested is one I thought of myself
but it might require some change to the list header to make it work.
As far as the subscribers were concerned the list would still be
unmoderated.

As to special needs for special situations I have no quibble as I run
up against them all the time.

Douglas