Thu, 12 Jul 2001 11:53:07 -0500
> Anything wrong with my strategy, which was to quietly set the address
> to NOMAIL and REVIEW?  My hunch would be that this is all automated,
> and no one would ever notice they weren't receiving mail.

the only thing I can see I wouldn't like about this idea is that if they change
back to MAIL, which they may.. I wouldn't know unless I queried their
subscriptions every day for every list.

Plus REVIEW is kind of moot... they aren't subscribed to post.. just to
harvest.

IF I quiet del them though.. we *will* know if they sign back up.

  ...Cleo  [log in to unmask]