Sat, 23 Sep 2000 11:34:26 -0400
>Our Computing Service folks, without consulting the faculty and staff, have
decided to use
>Majordomo.  I need some sort of documentation proving how much better
Listserv would be
>(my very strong feelings on the subject and my ten years of happily running a
list on
>Listserv are not considered evidence).  Has anyone any suggestions?

In addition to what Pete Weiss said, I suggest you take a look at
the Lsoft web site at http://www.lsoft.com/ and also try to garner
support from other users at your university. Get your colleagues to
join you in writing a letter of complaint to the senior technology
officer at your university. Good luck.