"Mark R. Williamson" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 20 Oct 1992 15:23:30 CDT
Were I the list owner, I would be more concerned about the fact that the
two messages quoted appeared to be two copies of the same message (same
"Date:" in addition to same "Subject:") and that the second copy seems
to have made two trips through UKCC.  Perhaps one of the links intended
to be a peer doesn't have the string "peer distribution" in its name?
(I can't tell because of "Review=Owner".)  Might that or a REPRO setting
be interfering with proper peer distribution?

Mark R. Williamson, Rice U., Houston TX; [log in to unmask] or @RICEVM1