Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 09:43:53 -0500
Most subscribers don't need passwords UNLESS they are retrieving articles
to a non-public list via the WEB interface.

The password is NOT a list password i.e., assigned to that subscriber to
that list, but a LISTSERV password.  Usually one assigns themselves a
password by either the WEB or email interface to LISTSERV@host

PW ADD pass_word

/Pete